The key to having good, attractive content is to make it SEO friendly, but creating SEO friendly content often requires time and effort. However, if you do it right it is absolutely worth it! The main objective of Search Engine Optimization is to attract traffic to a website by improving the quality of the content and making the website more visible. Here are 10 Tactics to help you create SEO friendly content.
1- Audience Targeted Content
First goal is to satisfy your audience; you need to focus your content on your targeted audience and keep it relevant to the industry. Not only should your content be interesting and informative, but it should also be very specific to your brand and target audience.
2- Keywords Research and Optimization
To optimize your targeted keywords, you first need to carry out through research on the relevant keywords. You can choose the right keywords, using the following markers;
- It is important to understand your audience, therefore having insight about the searcher’s intent is very helpful in choosing the right keyword.
- Research upon pre-existing keywords and use your resources to create content which is competitive and unique.
- Calculate the amount of times a specific keyword is being used within a certain time frame.
- People tend to use long tail keywords when looking for something specific, if your audience falls into that category then use such keywords!
3- Attractive Titles
The first thing a user notices is the title; therefore, your titles should be attractive and informative. Your major keywords should be present in the title and it should be within 60 characters. Moreover, the contents of the blog should be accurately captured in the title.
4- Structured Articles
A user is more likely to read your blog if its well structured and efficient. An article should be broken down into smaller paragraphs with catchy subheadings that act as guidelines for the reader. Moreover, your content should have a high “readability”; the content is readable when it’s well organised and conveys all the important information in a comprehensive way.
5- Meta Description
Meta description is the summary of your article which is displayed on the main google web page. The readers will be attracted to your blog if the meta description is interesting and informative; the meta description should have the relevant keywords that attract the targeted audience.
6- Use of Imagery
Using relevant images and optimizing them is a great way to attract traffic. You need to insert proper Alt text and descriptive titles that properly capture your brand. Search engines use descriptions and Alt texts to understand the subject matter and display it to the correct audience.
7- Internal Linking
You can use your posts to promote your own website and other related articles- this decreases the bounce rate and makes sure that a user spends more time on your website. This helps with content sharing, and if you get creative you can also promote other content such as videos, infographics etc.
8- Optimal Word Count
Make sure the word count is within the required range for google search engines; it should be at least 500 and at maximum 2000. However, quality over quantity is the rule for creating SEO friendly content because if your content isn’t useful and comprehensive then no user is going to stick around!
9- Social Media
Social Media share buttons are a great way to increase traffic so ensure that users can easily find the share buttons on your website!
10- Mobile-Friendly Content
SEO friendly content must be convenient for mobile users because mobile/tablet internet usage is at 56% globally and is expanding. Your website layout and navigation system should be simple enough to be easily accessible to mobile/tablet devices.
Follow these essential tips to boost your engagement and create good content that leads to an increase in visitors and shares.
Inevitably, a day seems incomplete without scrolling through your Facebook home page. Among all social media channels, Facebook is widely known across the globe. This multinational joint controls over 70% ad market of the world. The secret to generating mind-boggling revenue is the users that use the platform from different parts of the world. This uninterrupted connection wasn’t possible if the founder of Facebook doesn’t invest in highly competent management that consistently upgrades and updates the user experience. Also, this factor makes it one of the most successful business websites.
For ads posters, Facebook has done wonders. It lets them post an ad and receive feedback on the newly introduced service or product. Apart from this, business owners ask for suggestions and ideas to come up with a unique product and top-notch service. This practice has been adding value to the online business sector. Facebook showcases the requirement of the users and understands what they search for.
Previously, users used to spend time on other social mediums like Orkut. However, those social channels failed to meet user’s expectations. Thereby, to fulfill the needs of the users, Facebook was launched. The sole purpose of it was to connect people. Facebook has been around us for over a decade now. Do you think it has been serving its purpose? You will understand it by observing how the user handles or reacts to the information available on it.
Downside Of Facebook
Just like the ever-increasing number of users on the site, hate speech has been elevated too. People seem to lack tolerance when it comes to dealing with other cultures and religious beliefs. Constant judgments are also a crucial issue that most individuals face on a personal level. Take note that judgments are a threat to your mental health. , is why cases of anxiety, stress and depression have been increased rapidly. The famous online magazine also quoted studies that have connected spending excessive time on Facebook with depression.
With growing advancement in the world, it gets easier to react to emotional and social development in the markets. From a user in the U.S.A to a traveler in Austria, everyone owns a Facebook ID. This factor is excellent for the one who knows how to take advantage of this situation. For instance, a designer can make money out of ideas just by gathering people’s opinions using surveys conducted on Facebook.
Considering this factor, Iran has put a restriction on social media usage. If the information flows from the west, it comes to the east advancing the users’ understanding. That is why nowadays, people on the other side of the world are more aware of the US election than US citizens. This process is known as information wellness but it is hurting the image of many countries.
The availability of Facebook makes users an electronic ambassador of their country, which has good and bad sides.
Hence, how Facebook serves in the user’s life is solely based on how users want to use it. You can make a Facebook ID and benefit other users with your knowledge. Or you can spread hate speech against other communities. Likewise, you can use this social media giant to promote your products and services to increase their visibility. Also, it can be used for an awareness purpose as it follows the strategy of sharing content. Eventually, a public service message can go viral to increase awareness on a subject matter of concern. Conclusively, it depends on you how you are using this platform, whether for entertainment, selling or awareness creation.
Have you ever observed why the western or first world countries are rapidly progressing? As an individual who belongs to the east, you might wonder how eastern people from different fields manage to settle abroad and create the life of their dreams. Despite the drastic differences in culture, lifestyle, and society.
Let’s discuss the factors that ensure the growth and success of the eastern people in first world countries.
Why & How The West Is Progressing?
Latest researches by several groups and companies have revealed that the (West) United State of America is progressing in terms of business and economy development and meeting market demands. People are quitting jobs to attain financial freedom by stepping into the business industry. Many innovative startups from the west have caught the world’s attention to promoting the idea of “professional cuddling.”
The east, however, has failed to impressive progress and still trapped into a plethora of agendas. From terrorism to water disputes to the battles for power, the countries in this region aren’t performing well. Iran, Pakistan, China, and India have the potential to work together for the bright future of the east. However, the development of business factors is questionable in comparison to the west.
Surprisingly, the people from the east perform well in the west. Professionals from the field of medicine, law and engineering including entrepreneurs, seem not to have enough growth opportunities in their countries. The reason is the influence and administration of the prehistoric values. This is because; the families are still living together. Not only do they live together in but elders of the family actively take all the decisions for children or youngsters.
When it comes to marriage or career, the children are expected to fulfill the dreams of their parents. On the other hand, this concept is alien to the western world. They provide an open ground to the youngster and encourage them to develop skills. These skills help them survive in the prismatic and declared conditions.
Mindset & Maturity Of Kids
Another reason is the mature mindset of a 10-year-old Indian/Pakistan kid. A child from the east is perceived as a practical individual as compared to the kid of the USA. This fact is appreciated in the east as a mature child can cope with the expectations of the elders. But, a child’s dream and imagination are greatly ignored in this scenario.
Today, when we come across a reality, we don’t think that it is a product of someone’s imagination. A dream lets you take a risk at the cost of sacrificing what you have to achieve what you want. That is why a kid from the east creates a successful life in the west after conquering the hardships along his way.
The differences between the first world and third world countries are huge. That is why the west is way ahead than the east. When a child is trained to overcome struggles, becoming successful become possible regardless of the country he lives in.
Marketing is indispensable for your business growth. It leads your business to new horizons. It is a set of activities and strategies that involves capturing the market for your business. Without marketing, you cannot get visibility for your product to the target customers. A business can either create a product or service, but it cannot attract customers without marketing. This is what makes the importance of marketing in business success.
What makes marketing so important for business success?
The importance of marketing in business success is significant and undeniable. Through marketing strategies, a business can develop and maintain ever-lasting customer relationships. Marketing is a process that goes on until the business exists. It keeps working along with the product life cycle and continuously flourishes businesses. The importance of marketing in business success cannot be overlooked by its management. It is the most effective tool for engaging customers with your product or services. As customer engagement is the core of any business, that’s why firms put great efforts while dealing with its marketing activities.
It provides insight into your customers. First, it helps a business to identify who are the customers of its services or products through research. Then it brings you their needs and wants so that you can produce and deliver the product which meets their expectations. Even marketing provides you information about customers’ interests in your product or services etc. A business depends on its customers and marketing is the bridge to fill the gap between a business and its customers. These traits increase the importance of marketing in business success.
Aspects that Influence Marketing in Business Success
Marketing is a set of diverse and integrated activities related to promoting and selling either services or products of any business. It is the best business solution for expanding your business and brand development. You cannot take marketing just as a part of your business because it is itself a business. An entire business relies on its marketing strategies and activities that define directions for business success.
Following are some key aspects that have enhanced the importance of marketing in business success:
- It helps in good movement and involves goods transferring and exchange.
- Marketing involves in brand development by providing innovative business solutions.
- It assists in enhancing and maintaining the living standards of any community.
- Marketing creates new opportunities for employment.
- It is a source for generating more income and higher revenues.
- Marketing provides a base for every making decisions.
- It is a source for bringing new ideas.
- Economic development is another benefit that marketing offers.
- An efficient tool for online reputation management.
- It helps to reach business to the world with ease through digital marketing tactics.
- An effective customer engagement tool.
- Builds and enhances a business’s reputation.
- Develops a strong bond between customers and businesses.
- Works as the best communication channel to deliver information to customers.
- Marketing aims to boost your sales.
- It helps in getting business insights.
- It provides more options for generating revenue.
- Marketing assists your management teams in intake more informed decisions for business solutions.
Undoubtedly the importance of marketing in business success is viable. It is transforming into a new dimension with current trends. Nowadays, people spend more time on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and other social media platforms while paying less attention to TVCs. By means of digital marketing, businesses are reaching the target markets, grabbing their attention and influencing them to use their products or services.
For any business, online reputation management is very difficult, but effective digital marketing strategies have made it controllable. Through the advertising tool of digital marketing, a business can reach out to its customers across the globe and can deliver a good reputation for the business. Many businesses are utilizing digital marketing to attain competent online reputation management.
Both the traditional or digital marketing works as the backbone for any business. Marketing serves a lot for a business. It offers an extended benefit to a business that ranges from product development to online reputation management. Marketing determines the success and failure of any business as it helps to generate sales by creating a demand for a product or service. Moreover, it creates relevance, brand reputation, market competition, and much more. All these characteristics further enhance the importance of marketing in business success.
What is management?
Management is the art of organizing, planning, developing, implementing, and controlling a business’s interlocking functions to attain the firm’s objectives. It helps to create a comprehensive corporate policy to meet corporate goals and objectives.
What are the management strategies?
Management strategies are a set of techniques used to direct and control business directions for achieving predetermined goals. It may involve strategies like business administration strategies, goal setting, operational activities, and leadership. However, management strategies for a service business are quite different from management strategies for manufacturing business. The management strategies for a service business are solely designed for a service business that aimed to sell its services.
Management Strategies for Service Business
The management strategies for a service business are the drivers of failure and success of the business. These management strategies for service business help you to reach the right customer and to maintain a relationship with them. Service businesses include freelancing, content writing, banking, air ticketing, financial analysts, managing online inventory, and many more. It is a type of business where you do not sell physical products. In a service business, you become your very own product and what you sell is not a service but your own self, your skills, your expertise, your capabilities and your talents. The success of your service business truly depends on the way you deal with your customers.
How service managers can provide better services to customers?
The mangers of service businesses should understand the difference between a service and manufacturing business to serve the target customers in a more efficient way. Following are some points that strategic managers should consider in a service business:
- A deep-down understanding of what service businesses type a company is in?
- The best methods to successfully compete with our competitors.
- New ways to get high cost-effective operations.
- Know the rationale related to the pricing strategy of our business.
- New process for testing and developing new services.
Key management strategies for service business
Services business involves direct interaction with your customers. The sole objective of a service business is to satisfy customer expectations by delivery what they want. To attain maximum outputs from your service business, your management should follow these steps:
Know who your customers are:
- Always meet their expectations and deliver them what they expect from your service.
- Set strategies to respond to customers’ needs.
- Serve them as per their demand.
- Maintain a profile for recording customers’ wants and needs so that you can understand the current demand.
- Evaluate your performance by evaluating customers’ feedback.
- Express gratitude towards the client’s work.
- Listen to your customers.
Treat customer well:
- Done, customers work on time.
- Do their work in a professional way.
- Treat your customers with respect.
- Make them feel important.
Fulfill your commitments with customers:
- Always meet the deadlines, even on the price of sacrificing money or your personal activity.
- Build a dependability reputation.
- Do extra, but don’t charge an additional cost for meeting your commitments.
- Always focus on implementing process improvement strategies
- Always keep your clients’ confidential information protected.
- Do not exploit their personal information.
- Avoid sharing their data with any third party without their consent.
- Honor your customer.
Be open to your customers:
- Set parameters and guidelines for customers.
- Tell them your policies and rules.
- Make the original agreements clear.
- Inform them about cost implications for any tasks.
- Define the procedures undergo in a specific task.
- Do not hesitate to discuss payment schedules or fees.
Protect the interest of your business and customers:
- Get your business insured by an appropriate insurance company.
- Make the safety of your customers and premises your priority.
- Get safeguard against professional liability.
Know your capacity:
- Hard-working is good but do not accept too many jobs.
- Accept what you are capable of doing only.
- Make commitments only for the things you can deliver.
It is OK to say “No”:
- Do not accept work that you are unable to do.
- Do not promise a deadline that you cannot meet.
- Avoid overburdening yourself.
- Stay true to customers always and avoid false promises.
Inform your customers with truth:
- If you expect delays in meeting deadlines, inform your customers.
- Apologize to them for not making your promises.
If you are considering investing in a startup company, you need comprehensive strategic planning for success. For any startup company, it is hard to initiate its operations as it has no practical idea of the market. From creating brand awareness to acquiring online reputation and generating more return on investments, there are various decisions that are hard to tackle for a startup company. But even then if you are ready for a new venture and if you are considering investing in a startup company hiring a business consultancy is a thing that can help you a lot.
What is a business consultancy?
Business consultancy is provided by various business consultants who work for other businesses. These consultants work in collaboration with their clients and assist them in developing various business strategies. When you are considering investing in a startup company, you face difficulties in designing strategies, developing strategic planning and solving various business problems because you lack in knowledge and skills required for starting a new business.
What does business consultancy do for you?
The business consultancy helps you in strategic planning for your business. It helps in designing a marketing plan for creating brand awareness and a good online reputation. Return on investment is considerable when you are considering investing in a startup company. The business consultancy also helps you to get a huge return on investment by determining the specific marketing techniques for your business.
Why do you need a business consultancy?
If you are considering investing in a startup company, business consultancy is all that you need.
- The business consultancy provides you expertise that you need to successfully run your new company.
- It assists you by advising what business to select and how to execute it.
- A business consultant helps you in saving more money by fully utilizing the resources.
- It helps to reduce waste aggravation and time.
- Business consultancy brings you unbiased feedback for the product or services you provide to your customers.
- Provides comprehensive management advice from the point of initiation to the execution of business.
- Business consultancy develops the blueprint for the entire company.
- Strategic planning designed through business consultancy is the major service to startup.
- It develops a road map through detailed analysis, researches and statistics.
- The business consultancy helps you to conduct market research. These market researches can incorporate strategic planning to create brand awareness and online reputation.
- These researches help you to know your customers and their preferences.
- If you are considering investing in a startup company continuous market analysis is a must to stay aware of changing dynamics and trends of the market.
- The business consultancy provides opportunities for a high return on investments through identifying various market sectors to move in.
- The business consultancy offers prudent expertise, support, and advice for startups.
- Through training and specialized knowledge, business consultancy can drive new tactics for successfully a new business.
When you are considering investing in a startup company and want to get visibility, online reputation, or return on investments for your company, business consultancy is the solution you may need. These business consultancy firms aimed to set directions for your business through comprehensive research. Furthermore, business consultancy assists you in all key areas of business so that you can effectively do strategic planning for your business.
In a nutshell, if you are considering investing in a startup company, utilize a business consultancy for business success. These consultancy firms can improve success chances for your company through their immense expertise and skills. You can be an expert in your field but it does not mean you are best in all businesses. Business consultancy puts its expertise and experience to guarantee you success in brick and wall and online business. They help to get a good online reputation by spreading brand awareness on social media platforms.